Since coming back from Coronavirus treatment, Trump has been pounding on rallies all over America. He's working tirelessly to cover all the parts of America, even where he has strongholds of Republican voters. But the initial voting polls are showing a contrary development. As per Real Clear Politics, which keeps track of all major national polls, former Vice President Joe Biden has a double-digit lead in vote share percentage. Till a week ago, they alleged around 11 per cent of lead for Biden over Trump. But Trump, in all his glory, took to his Twitter and even said it in his rally that a big Republican 'Red Wave' is coming.
Trump's re-election nightmare, falling behind to Biden in the early voting phase, expects Republican Red Wave to capture him back: Key Points
- “Polls numbers are looking very strong. Big crowds, great enthusiasm. Massive RED WAVE coming!!!” said the president in a tweet after four days of his re-election campaign this week
- Real Clear Politics tracker on Friday said that Biden’s national average lead was 8.9 percentage points against Trump.
- The rallies are drawing a significantly large crowd despite the social distancing measures in place in the country due to Covid-19.
- “We are going to have a red wave,” Trump told his supporters in the Greenville city of North Carolina, a battleground states where some 10,000 people came to listen to him on a weekday afternoon.
- In the battleground states, Biden is leading by 4.5 percentage points, which is considered to be a significant one ahead of the polls.