Motorcycle manufacturer Yamaha Motors India has announced the launch of Yamaha 2022 FZ 25 street bike this month. The model will be available in 2 different variants, i.e., FZ 25 and FZS 25. The latest version of the quarter-litre-model will be made available in a new range of colours as well.
1. FZ 25 will come in newly introduced Matte Copper and Matte Black colour and the FZS 25 will continue to feature Racing Blue and Metallic Black paints. These are among the eight colours which constitute the FZ 25 palette.
2. The engine capacity of FZ 25 is 249 cc and mileage of 37 km per litre. The fuel tank capacity is 14 litres, weighs 153 kg and has a seat height of 79.5 cms. The ground clearance is 16 cm and has a diamond chassis type. The total length is 201.5 cm.
3. It boasts 249 cc BS6 engine which develops a power of 20.79 hp at 8000 rpm, a torque of 20.1 Nm at 6000 rpm and a dual channel Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), as per a report by bikewale.
4. The external features remain unaltered from its previous iteration. It comes with a flyscreen and knuckle guards. It has dual functional LED headlight; negative LCD instrument cluster and a side stand as well as with an engine cut-off switch. It also boasts disc brakes and alloy wheels with tubeless tyres.
5. The average ex-showroom price for FZ 25 varies as per variants. The FZ 25 standard costs ₹ 1,39,436 (ex-showroom), the FZS25 costs ₹ 1,43,795 (ex-showroom) and FZ 25 MotoGP Edition costs ₹ 1,39,208 (ex-showroom). The bike comes with a standard warranty of 2 years and 30000 kms, the report further says.
6. The bike will compete with TVS Apache RTR 2004V, Suzuki Gixxer 250, Bajaj Pulsar F250, Bajaj Dominar 250 and Honda Hornet 2.0 in this segment of price and mechanical features.