Benedict Cumberbatch knew 'Spider-Man: No Way Home' would be successful
IANS -
The 45-year-old actor featured in the movie as Dr Stephen Strange and felt that the acclaimed blockbuster, which starred Tom Holland as the web-slinging superhero, was a celebration of 'Spider-Man' on the big screen, reports femalefirst.co.uk. Speaking on 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon', Cumberbatch said: "Well, I think it's a testament to Jon Watts and the three... Jacob (Batalon), Z (Zendaya), and Tom.
Director Jon Watts exits 'Fantastic Four' reboot, wants to step away from superhero films
IANS -
The director said in a statement accessed by 'Variety', "Making three 'Spider-Man' films was an incredible and life changing experience for me. I'm eternally grateful to have been a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe for seven years. I'm hopeful we'll work together again and I can't wait to see the amazing vision for 'Fantastic Four' brought to life." In a separate statement, Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige said collaborating with Watts on the 'Spider-Man' movies "has been a true pleasure."
'Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse' adds over 200 new characters
IANS -
Theatre owners were treated to footage so raw, the computer-generated graphics were not in their final form. Lord and Miller have plenty of time to touch up the animation. 'Across the Spider-Verse' is not set to release until June 2, 2023, and 'Beyond the Spider-Verse' is not opening until March 29, 2024.
'Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse' bumped to 2023, 'The Equalizer 3' announced
IANS -
According to 'Variety', 'Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse', the sequel to 2018's acclaimed 'Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse', has been pushed to June 2, 2023. The animated follow-up had been slated to hit theatres on October 7 of this year.
Advertisement