NEET PG 2022 will be held on May 21 in a single shift from 9 am to 12 pm. This exam will be conducted in offline mode. On May 10, NBEMS(National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences) announced that NEET PG admit cards will be issued shortly on natboard.edu.in and nbe.edu.in.
“The admit cards shall be issued “batch-wise” shortly. Applicants for NEET-PG 2022 are advised to check their applicant login accounts on NEET-PG 2022 index page at the NBEMS website https://natboard.edu.in and https://nbe.edu.in periodically for admit card,” it said.
The students who applied for the entrance examination can check the availability of their hall tickets on the official website by logging in through their credentials.
Step 1: Visit the official website of NBE
Step 2: Click on the tab that reads admit card
Step 3: Login by your User ID and Password
Step 4: Click on submit, and your hall ticket will be displayed on your screen
Step 5: Save the admit card and take a printout for future reference
NEET PG 2022: Instruction to be followed on the day of the exam
1. Reach the exam venue before reporting time. Late entry to the exam center will not be granted under any circumstances.
2. Bring an original, government-issued photo ID proof and a printout of the admit card to the exam venue. Entry inside the exam venue will not be permitted without these documents.
3. Candidates will not be allowed to take prohibited items inside the examination center under any circumstances. Go through the information bulletin for NEET-PG 2022 for a list of such prohibited items.
4. No arrangement will be made at the centers for the safekeeping of items belonging to the candidates.
5. Any candidate found guilty of having adopted any unfair means or misconduct during NEET-PG 2022 is liable to be penalized with a penalty.