Vic-Kat wedding galore | Key Updates
1. Reports have said that the glass getup and the Rajwada style decorations intend to give a royal look to the venue. The glass cravings will also create optical illusions. The 15-century fort was converted into a heritage hotel and this venue has an interesting history as well. Two out of the five suites made in the hotel will be used during the wedding ceremony.
Also Read | Khloe Kardashian reacts to Kylie-Travis Scott split rumours
2. Tight security arrangements have been made for the ceremony with secret codes being assigned to every invited guest which is also linked to their allotted rooms, news agency IANS disclosed. As many as 100 bouncers have been set up in the venue. Mobile phones are restricted inside the venue and International photographers have been hired to cover the whole wedding, it added.
3. Vicky Kaushal and Katrina Kaif are expected to reach the Hotel Six Senses Fort Barwara at 9 p.m. on Monday, IANS said quoting its sources. It also said that the couple will be traveling by car to reach the venue along with their close family members and relatives.
4. The wedding is likely to have a total of 120 guests who will attend the wedding and they will all be expected to undergo a mandate RT-PCR test. The marriage ceremonies are reportedly being held from December 7 to December 9.
Also Read | Jacqueline Fernandez briefly stopped at Mumbai airport
5. Amid all the wedding hustle, Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal did not fail to show his humble nature. The actor made his chief prepare food packages and send them to the media persons who were seated outside his house. Renowned paparazzi account Viral Bhayani shared a video of the food that was neatly packed in containers.